Career at Vedic Pac Systems
Vedic Pac-Systems Pvt. Ltd., is a trusted and established name for delivering the finest and premium quality plants for food and pharma industries.
Join our team to stretch your limits, get the best out of you, make a difference and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Life at Vedic Pac Systems
We can’t wait for you to jump in and get started.
You will be thoroughly impressed by what you discover.
Our current openings
If you’re passionate, super smart and ready to stretch your limits, we would love to meet you. Introduce yourself anyway. New positions are constantly opening up.
To apply on any of the below positions kindly send your CV on email@example.com
Position: Sales Manager
Base Location: Pune
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Educational Background:BE/B. Tech in instrumentation/Mechanical.
Experience: 3~6 years in sales of food/pharma processing machinery.
Vedic Pac Systems, with over 40 years of experience, specializes in premium equipment distribution and solutions for industries such as Food, Chocolate, Confectionery, and Pharmaceuticals. We are exclusive partners with top German/European firms. Our professional team collaborates closely with clients to provide tailored solutions. Serving India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal, we offer end to end support from project conceptualization to commercial production.
Vedic Pac- Systems seeks a Sales Manager to support its business growth plan and actively assist in all sales tasks. The position is based in Pune, with PAN India responsibility
• Generating, qualifying and active follow-up of sales (directly, through trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, etc.).
• Closing new orders independently.
• After Sales: handling of spare part orders from the inquiry stage till payment,
consignment clearance, and delivery.
• Active involvement in developing sub-vendors to localize parts of the equipment, in an effort to reduce costs.
• Following up and settling payment dues of organizers and vendors.
• Should grasp German philosophy of doing business.
• Intensive travelling..
• A flair for sales.
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
• Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
• Must be willing to travel whenever required, whether domestic or international.
• Must have good connect in the FMCG sector.
• Must have good exposure to territories across the states.
• Outstanding time management skills, organizational skills, and work ethics.
• Skill in selling premium equipment.
• Skill in import and foreign trade.
• Excellent assessment and listening skills.
• Strong communicator who pays attention to detail and deadlines.
• Excellent team player with a high level of people skills.
To apply send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org